sun broadband internet

Ask all about internet connectivity and getting your wireless card to work.

Re: sun broadband internet

Postby rage » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:50 pm

try mo to sa terminal:
Code: Select all
# tail -f /var/log/messages

then watch what happens when you plug in the modem. Then paste the output here.
rage

Postby RoseJan » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:53 am

I'm planning to buy a net book and apply for a sun cellular broadband internet connection so that I can work as a data entry professional . Is a net book with Sun Broadband enough for data entry jobs? Sun broadband runs at 100kbps on average BTW. Thanks!

Facebook apps
RoseJan

Postby mccullam » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:15 pm

In the world. The stunning broadband and mobile infrastructure...population is connected to broadband. The 16 million inhabitants.Managing Director EMEA, Sun Microsystems states "We across the globe gather to share ideas, get inspired and work.

facebook Apps
mccullam

Postby pinoypi » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:45 am

RoseJan wrote:I'm planning to buy a net book and apply for a sun cellular broadband internet connection so that I can work as a data entry professional . Is a net book with Sun Broadband enough for data entry jobs? Sun broadband runs at 100kbps on average BTW. Thanks!

Sun Broadband or any broadband connection(the usb thing like)is not reliable for me as compared to DSL (Digital Subscriber Line). I've seen globe, smart, and sun broadband performance and I can only say is.. they s*cks! :lol: sorry for my word :oops: .I don't know, but every time I use broadband I always experience intermittent and very slow connection which ends up shutting down my laptop and do something else instead. :roll:

I suggest that get a leased line instead especially your gonna use it for work. Not as cheap as compared if you subscribe to broadband internet, but stability and reliability wise, though not 100%, but still highly recommended. ;)

data entry professional

By the way, is this home based work?
pinoypi

Postby taztech » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:10 am

Sun broadband is way better talaga compared to smart and globe tattoo. Lalo na sa metro area. Anytime anywhere i have my laptop never fail ang sun broadband ko.
regards,
Taztech
taztech

Previous

Return to Networking and Wireless